- Ph.D. (Mechanical Engineering) from Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- M.Tech. (Tool Design) from CTTC, Calcutta
- B.Tech from VR Siddhartha Engineering College, Vijayawada, Acharya Nagarjuna University in 1988
- Principal, PBR Visvodaya Inst of Tech.& Sci, Kavali-524 201, SPSR Nellore Dist., AP from 31-5-2012
- Principal, Sri Raghavendra Institute of Sc.&Tech, Vinjamur, SPSR Nellore dt from
4-9-2008 to 30-5-2012
- Associate Prof., & Head, FED, KL College of Engineering, Guntur from 01-01-2001 to 03-09-2008
- Assistant Prof., Mech. Engg. dept, College of Engineering, Guntur from 30-11-1989 to 31-12-2000
- Recognized Research Supervisor for JNTUA, SV University, KL University
- Ph D Scholars: 7 (3 completed and 4 pursuing)
- Patents: Applied for Visvo-draft, video uploaded in you-tube
- Research Publications: 20 papers in International journals of repute and 24 in Conferences in India and abroad, 5 papers are communicated and under review
- Editorial Board member for the International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Science Engineering & Technology (IJETS&ET), IJCAE and IJAEA.
- Visited few countries as a part of Foreign students counseling and admissions
- Best Paper Award, ISRS-2007, PUNE
- Best Teacher Award, KL College of Engineering, Guntur
- Coordinator, National Seminar on Emerging Trends in Tool Design on March 16 and 17, 2009, Andhra University College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
- Convener, national conference conducted by PBR VITS for 4 times
- Convener for AICTE sponsored 2 week FDP on Tool Design &Mfg.
- Conducted more than 10 workshops inside and outside the college
- Delivered more than 25 lectures in various colleges and forums
- Visiting Faculty for few organizations
- Life Member, Indian Society of Technical Education, New Delhi, LM 245766
- Board of Studies member for Audi Sankara College of Engineering, Gudur
- Governing Body member-NRIIT-Hyderabad
- Developed syllabus for 12 subjects in Mechanical Engineering for R13 regulation of JNTUA
- “Experimental Investigation Of Machining Parameters In Wire-cut EDM” by LAP-Germany
- Monogram on Manufacturing Technology subjects for GATE/IES/Competitive exams
- “Tool Engineering with 101 proven designs” I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi (in progress)
- Got NAAC “A”grade to college
- Got UGC 2f&12B certificate
- Got Customs and Central excise duty exemption for college and saved more than Rs 10 lakhs in import and purchase of machines
- Got UGC 10 Minor Research Projects worth of 50 lakhs and DST project worth of 34 lakhs and AICTE FDP for 7 lakhs, 2 Seminar grants of 1.7 lakhs and 30 thousand rupees and executing successfully. Projects worth of 50Lakhs, 15 lakhs, 150 lakhs applied to DST and 20 lakhs to UGC are in review.
- Scholars from other universities working in our college for their experimental and computational works with the equipment procured under R&D and research facilities created in campus.
- 10 faculty members were awarded Ph.D by different universities with the motivation given in the past 3 years
- Staff was motivated and 30 members registered for PhD in different universities and pursuing research work.
- Got good number of consultancy works from small scale industries
- Increased the intake of B.Tech to 720 from 420, MBA to 180 from 60 and admissions of 92%, 7 specializations in M.Tech
- Initiated Industry Institution Interaction and in good progress
- Good number of consultancy works are going on, Technical advisor and consultant for many small scale industries
- Started Entrepreneur Development cell and running successfully
- MOUs with many companies, arranging Internship to students in companies of repute.
- Renovated all labs as per AICTE at very low cost and are able to conduct 20%extra experiments than University prescribed.
- Visiting IMTEX and other exhibitions along with staff and students every year, identified new/latest technologies suitable for college and procured many machines to do projects and research.
- Organized ROBOFEST, National Robotics exhibition by developing 35 Robos for applications in different fields through staff and students
- Organized Technical exhibition of 5 day duration twice by exhibiting the items
- made by students, which has been visited by 7000 people including students from colleges and schools
- Encouraged, guided the students and developed many innovative projects, applied for patent for one of them, Visvo Draft, a micro drafter
- Designed and developed Roll bending machine, plastic recycling machine, Die for Belleville spring. High strength Metal Matrix Composites, Karatin fibre composites etc.
- Designed, fabricated a Stress relief annealing furnace of 30KW for M/S Kari mullah Industry and installed.
- The equipment in many labs which got repairs and spoiled were redesigned, fabricated and kept in usage.
- Got recognition as Vocational Training Provider (VTP) by Govt. Of India and organizing Skill development Training for students and dropouts as part of VTP. Organized Welding course, House & industrial wiring and maintenance of Home appliances was given to II year students.
- Developed a special certificate course in consultation with industry for Mechanical Engg. students on Tool Design and manufacturing and executing successfully in –house and in industries.
- Planned to start M.Tech/PG in Tool Design& Mfg. which will be first of its kind in India in University level
- Planned to start “Visvodaya Technical Museum” and work in progress
RESEARCH PAPERS PUBLISHED IN JOURNALS
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar: “Experimental Evaluation of Mathematical correlations for machining Tungsten carbide with CNC WEDM” “International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering, Technology and Sciences” in July-Dec-2008. IJ-ETA-ETS (ISSN: 0974-3588) pp 139-145
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar: “Experimental Study and Development of Mathematical Relations for Machining Copper using CNC W E D M” Material Science Research India Vol. 5(2), pp 417-422 (2008) ISSN: 09733469 Dec -08
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar: “Evaluation of Optimal Parameters for machining Brass with Wire cut EDM” Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research ISSN 0022-4456 Volume 68, Number 1, Jan-2009 pp 32-35
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar, KV Ramana: “Development of Mathematical Relations for controlled machining with WEDM” International Journal of Systems and Technologies in Jan-2009 Vol.2 Number 1 pp 23-30
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar: “Experimental Investigation and Development of Mathematical Correlations of Cutting Parameters for Machining Graphite with CNCWEDM” Journal of Mechanical Engineering, Vol. ME40, No. 1, June 2009 The Institution of Engineers, Bangladesh pp 63-66
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, MMM Sarcar: “Experimental studies and Development of Empirical Relations for machining H-C H- Cr steel with CNC W E D M” Manufacturing Technology Today May 2008 pp 27-30
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Ch.S.R.A. SrinivasaRao, MMMSarcar:“Study on effect of WEDM parameters on machining criteria and development of mathematical correlations-Statistical Analysis” International journal of Advanced manufacturing systems.
- B.Madhusudan, CH.V.S.ParameswaraRao, KVRamana :“Experimental study of parametric influence on Corner accuracy in machining with wire cut EDM” IJ CAETS, ISSN: 0974-3596, OCT 2011-MARCH 2012 ,Volume 4 : Issue 1,pp 76-79
- G.R. Sanjay Krishna, M. Sreenivasa Rao, Ch.V.S. Parameswara Rao: “Wire cut electrical discharge machining – A review” I JAE 1 (2011) pp129-138 Feb 2011
- S.SivaNaga malleswararao, CH.V.S.Parameswararao “Parametric analysis for machining HSS by WEDM-development of Mathematical Correlations and statistical analysis” IJ-ETA-ETS Feb 2013 pp 96-100
- S.Sivanaga MalleswaraRao, Ch.V.S. ParameswaraRao: “Parametric evaluation for machining Die-Steel with WEDM” International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2013 1 ISSN 2250-3153 pp 1-5
- 12. Sivanaga MalleswaraR, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Optimization and influence of process parameters for machining with WEDM” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJIRSET) ISSN: 2319-8753 pp8766-8772, 2014
- P. Srinivasa Rao, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, K. Ravindra: “Experimental investigations on Wire Selection and Parametric control for machining with WEDM” IJ-ETA-ETS, ISSN: 0974-3588 JAN ’14 – JUNE ’14, Volume 7 : Issue 1 Page 78-82
- 14. Srinivasa Rao, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, K. Ravindra: “Experimental studies on parametric influence on machining of Titanium with WEDM” International Journal of Engineering and Technical Research (IJETR) ISSN: 2321-0869, Volume-2, Issue-5, May 2014 pp 230-233
- P.SrinivasaRao, Dr Ch.V.S.Parameswararao, Dr K.Ravidra: “Study Of Parametric Influence In Machining Inconel With WEDM” International Journal of scientific research and management (IJSRM) ||Volume||2||Issue||10||Pages||1579-1582||2014|| Website: www.ijsrm.in ISSN (e): 2321-3418
- S. Sivanaga MalleswaraRao, Dr Ch. V. S Parameswara Rao, Dr Ravindra Kommineni: “Analysis and Optimization of the Controlling Factors for Machining of Die Steel (HC-HCr) with WEDM Process” International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering Website: www.ijetae.com (ISSN 2250-2459, ISO 9001:2008 Certified Journal, Volume 5, Issue 2, February 2015) pp 227 -232
- NBV Prasad, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Studies on wire selection for machining with W E D M” International Journal of Computer Science Trends and Technology (IJCST) – Volume 3 Issue 3, May-June 2015 pp300-303
- NBV Prasad, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Experimental Studies on parametric control for Machining Graphite with CNC WEDM” International Journal of Engineering Trend s and Applications (I JETA) – Volume 2 Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2015 ISSN: 2393 – 9516 pp 29-37
19.D.Pavan Kumar, S.Srikiran, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao “Experimental investigations of Graphite nano particles and cutting parameters inturning of AISI 1040 steel with MQL” IJMTR June’16,Vol.3, Issue 6 pp 1-10
- AVP Manoharita, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, K.Manikantesh: “Effect of glass fibre additive in tensile, impact and water absorption and crushing strength properties of bamboo reinforced composite” pp 40-50, IJMTER Vol.03, Issue 07, July 2016.
- Rama Krishna, Dr S.Siva Naga MalleswaraRao, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao” Design, Modelling and Analysis of Herringbone Gear Using Ansys “International Journal of Engineering Trends and Applications (IJETA) in Aug 2016 Volume Number 3 Issue 4, ISSN: 2393-9516 & ISO 3297-2007
- Geeta Rani, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr K.RamaKotaiah : “Experimental Investigation on Optimization of the controlling Factors for Machining” IJET- under review
- Geeta Rani, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr K.RamaKotaiah
- Dr S.Siva Naga MalleswaraRao, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr K.VenkataRao: “Prediction and optimization of process parameters in Wire cut Electric Discharge Machining for High Speed Steel” communicated to SAGE journal and under Review
- D.Pavan Kumar, S.Srikiran, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, K.VenkataRao: “ xxxx” under review
- Geeta Rani, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr K.RamaKotaiah: “
- B.Madhusudan, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao,Dr K.V.Ramana: “Experimental investigation on optimal selection of wire for machining with WEDM” communicated to Journal of Mechanical Engineering Research and Developments 10241752
PAPERS PRESENTED IN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCES
- Ch V S P Rao, Dr.MMM SARKAR , SK.Abdul Munaf –”Development of Empirical Relations at Optimal Parameters Evaluation for machining Copper with Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (WEDM)” ICAME-07 Manipal-Karnataka 24-26 Oct-07 pp 93-98
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar, Sk.Abdul Munaf — “Optimal Parametric Evaluation and Wire selection for machining Tungsten Carbide using CNC Wire cut Electrical Discharge Machine” International conference ICETAETS-2008-Rajkot, Sourastra University-Gujarat.13-14th Jan-08 pp 1997-2001
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar — “Experimental Investigations for Evaluation of Optimal Parameters for Machining Non Ferrous Materials using CNC Wire-cut Electrical Discharge Machine” -International Conference on Frontiers in Design and Manufacturing Engineering, 1st-2nd FEB-08 ICDM-’08 – Coimbatore pp 237-239
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar–“Experimental Study on Selection of Wire for Effective Machining with Wire-cut Electrical Discharge Machine”-International Conference on Frontiers in Design and Manufacturing Engineering, 1st-2nd FEB-08 ICDM-’08-Coimbatore pp 367-372
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr MMM Sarcar , P.K.Kameswaran –“Mathematical modeling for controlled machining of Copper with WEDM “ Proceedings of 53rd Congress of ISTAM (An International Meet) Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics –Hyderabad, 28th Dec 2008
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao,Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar —“Experimental Study and Development of Mathemtical relations for machining Graphite using CNC W E D M” Proceedings of RAMPT-2009 Kovilpatti- Tamilnadu 24- 26th Feb 2009
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr MMM Sarcar, and P.K.Kameswaran: “Development of mathematical correlations and Statistical Analysis for evaluating effective machining parameters in Wirecut Electrical Discharge machining” presented in the IEEM 2009 International conference – Hongkong, 8-11, Dec 2009
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M.Sarcar–“Experimental study of properties and applications of Natural fiber reinforced plastics”ICAME-07 MIT-Manipal24-26 Oct-07pp193-198
- Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao,Dr.M.M.M.Sarcar, Ch.SrinivasaRao :”Study on effect of WEDM parameters on machining criteria and development of mathematical correlations-Statistical Analysis” Proceedings of 54th Congress of ISTAM (An International Meet) Indian Society of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics –New Delhi, 18th-21st Dec 2009
- NBV Prasad, Dr Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Mathematical modeling for controlled machining of Graphite with WEDM” Inter National conference-Altair Technology Conference, Bangalore July 14-15, 2015
PAPERS PRESENTED IN NATIONAL CONFERENCES:
1. Rao, C.V.S.P, Das, N.C. and Sorkhel, S.K. — “Some studies for Wire selection in WEDM” Proceedings of the all India Seminar on Computer applications in Material Processing Organized by the Institution of Engineers(I) -Calcutta,30th August 1992.
2. Ch.V.S.P.Rao, R.B.Choudary– “Experimental Evaluation of Optimal Parameters for Controlled Machining with W-EDM”- All India Seminar on Emerging Trends in Production Technologies- Institution of Engineers (I) –Vijayawada 24th March 1996.
3. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar –“Optimal Parametric Evaluation and Development of Empirical Relations for Machining High Carbon High Chromium Steel using CNC Wire-cut Electrical Discharge Machine” TIME-07 PUNE 5-6 Sep’07 pp 173-177
4. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao,Sk.Abdul Munaf,,Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar — “Optimal Parametric Evaluation for Machining High Speed Steel using CNC Wire-cut Electrical Discharge Machine” NUCONE-2007 –Nirma University–Ahmadabad 29th Nov, 1st Dec-07
5. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar “Experimental Investigations on Wire selection for machining EN-24 Steel using CNC Wire cut E D M” NCAME-2008 PVP SIT- Vijayawada 11-12th Jan-08 email@example.com pp 387-391
6. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar –“Machinability of Ferrous Materials with Wire cut EDM”NCAME-2008 PVP SIT-Vijayawada 11-12th Jan-08 firstname.lastname@example.orgP 399-403
7. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao, Dr.M.M.M. Sarcar –“Parametric Analysis for machining High Speed Steel with CNC Wire cut EDM” APDMM-2008 24-25th Jan-08 BS Abdur Rahaman Cresent Engg college-Chennai pp 106-110
8. Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao and R.B.Choudary— “An experimental Study on Caratin fibre composites” 22nd March 2007 A.U. college of Engineering, Visakhpatnam.
9. S.SivaNaga Malleswararao, CH.V.S.ParameswaraRao— “Experimental evaluation of optimal parameters for machining tool materials with WEDM” accepted for presentation in NCAME-Vignan University-Guntur
10. B.Madhusudan, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao,K.V.Ramana: “Experimental study on selection of wire for machining with Wirecut E D M”- accepted for presentation in National conference-AUCE-Visakhapatnam 28th April 2013
11. S.Sivanaga MalleswaraRao, Ch.V.S. ParameswaraRao:”Parametric control for machining HC-HCr Steel with WEDM” accepted for presentation in National conference-AUCE-Visakhapatnam 28th April 2013
12. P.SrinivasaRao, CH.V.S.ParameswaraRao, K.Ravidra: “Analysis of parametric influence in machining die steel with Wire cut EDM” – PBR VITS- Kavali, NCAET 2K14, 1st March’14.
13. P.Sreenivasa Rao, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Experimental studies on wire selection for machining with WEDM” National conference-Gudlavelleru college of Engg.24th Dec’2014
14. NBV Prasad, Ch.V.S.ParameswaraRao: “Some studies on Parametric control for machining with Wire cut EDM” – National conference on “Emerging trends in Engineering & Technology” NCAET 2K14, 13th June 2015, organized by PBR VITS- Kavali, A.P
|• Principal, SRIST-Vinjamur, 2008-2012
• Head, Freshman Engineering Department, KL College of Engineering, Guntur, 2004-08
• Member, Board of Studies (syllabus updating & introduction of new courses)
• Internal and External Examiner, ANU affiliated Engineering Colleges
• Paper setter and External Examiner, Kakatiya University, Vignan University and JNTU
• Internal Auditor, NBA 2004 & 07, NAAC 2008, ISO 9001: 2000, Deemed University Works in KL College of Engineering, Guntur
• Hon.Secretary, ISTE Chapter, KL College of Engineering, Guntur
• Hon.Chairman, ISTE Chapter, SRIST, Vinjamur, PBR VITS-Kavali
|Short term training Program on “Production Engineering Drawing”, MED, GMRIT, Rajam, December 12-14, 2002
2. Short term training Program on Optimization Techniques at KLCE- Vaddeswaram, Guntur Dt3. Short term training Program on Modern Manufacturing Techniques- IE(I)- Vijayawada4. Short term training Program on Manufacturing Automation- IE(I)- CalcuttaParticipated in ISTE Summer schools held on Manufacturing Technologies at
1. REC(NIT)-Calicut2. MACT(NIT)- Bhopal3. Bengal Engineering College- Howrah4. NERIST-Arunachal Pradesh
· Workshops Conducted:
1. Effective teaching of Engineering Drawing: 2 days workshop at Narasaraopet Engineering college- Narasaraopet
2. Effective teaching of Engineering Drawing: 2 days workshop at Audisankara college of Engineering – Gudur
3. 2 days workshop at Audisankara college of Engineering – Gudur on Machine Drawing
4. Production Technology-A over View: Sai Spurthy College of Engineering-Sattupalli, Khammam dt
5. Plastics and processing Technology: Maries Stella College, Vijayawada
6. Plastics and processing Technology: Govt. Polytechnic, Vijayawada